Author Topic: our club, how great it is  (Read 2787 times)

Offline yip

our club, how great it is
« on: October 17, 2009, 01:18:40 AM »
  gentle men, you all know how hard it is to run a muzzleloader shoot, and have fun doing it. well i'm here to say" our muzzleloader shoot at clairton sportsmen club is one of the best shoots i have ever ran and ever shot." i've been shooting for over 30 years, and to come to a shoot and have 25 targets, and have the best food and coffee and best darn bunch of guys to shoot with well, is something to behold! we shoot all year round rain or snow,cold weather or  hot. check out our web site, at  www. powder patch and ball.com     to see what your missing. thanks to all that show up!
'
            KEEP OUR NOSE IN THE WIND,AND EYES ON THE SKYLINE
'

Offline Roger Fisher

Re: our club, how great it is
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 02:33:15 AM »
Enjoyed the hornmaking tour.  Excellent!

I'd be at your woodswalks if only you were not at the wrong (west) end of the commonwealth!! ;D

Be interesting to read about any 'different' targets you use on the walk...!

Offline Hank*in*WV

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 12:38:46 AM »
Old Yip does know how to run a good shoot. I'm kind of an outsider but have had a good time shooting there for the last two years. The course is challenging but Yip is always ready to help out if you're having a tough time ::). It's worth the almost 1 1/2 hr trip each way.
"Much of the social history of the western world over the past three decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good. . ." Thomas Sowell

Offline Brian Jordan

• Pennsylvania
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2009, 06:20:14 AM »
I agree with Hank, the course is alot of fun to shoot. So much fun in fact it prompted me to join the club for the sole reason of the muzzloader course. I just renewed my dews for the year at Yesterdays shoot.
Elizabeth, PA

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"...Thomas Jefferson

Let's Go Brandon!