Author Topic: Merry Christmas to all  (Read 7949 times)

greybeard

Merry Christmas to all
« on: December 25, 2010, 08:22:04 AM »
I am new on this site and would like to thank all the contributors for sharing all their knowledge on these page.  I have gleaned so much from these pages that I wish I had had access  to 40 years ago.  So much that I have learned on these pages were considered "trade secrets" many years ago..   I have finished my 12th build and just might have one more in me and what I have gleaned from all the good folks on this great site will certainly make things much easier than me blundering aling on my own as I have had to do in the past and I thank each and every one of the cintributers to thid site. Cheers and Merry Christmas to you one and all and may God bless.     Bob   (greybeard)

Offline Captchee

Re: Merry Christmas to all
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 06:35:49 PM »
Merry Christmas to you as well .
i hope you day is a good one  for you and yours

g rummell

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 07:11:47 PM »
Merry Christmas everyone.

Offline bama

• Calvary Longrifles
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 07:27:31 PM »
We are acutally having snow here in Alabama this moring so we are having an a white Christmas. Nothing is sticking but it is snow :o

I hope everyone has a Blessed Christmas.

Jim & Celeste
Jim Parker

"An Honest Man is worth his weight in Gold"

Offline wattlebuster

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 07:32:02 PM »
Merry Christmas to everyone. an we have about 2 inches of snow in marion co alabama. a rare event for us
Nothing beats the feel of a handmade southern iron mounted flintlock on a cold frosty morning

Trkdriver99

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 07:55:03 PM »
Merry Christmas to all and we have snow coming down here in upper ETN as we type.

Ronnie

Offline John SMOthermon

• John SMOthermon
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 08:12:10 PM »
Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear you guys in Bama are gettin some snow. Not much going on here in Tn. at least where i'm at. 
Smo

Good Luck & Good Shootin'

mountainman70

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2010, 08:52:21 PM »
Merry Christmas from WVa Mountains.Yep,we gots snow here.My Georgia bride now has had her 1st white Christmas in 5- years,an she be happy as a kid with a new hawken rifle-oops-toy,same thing.I am happy to be back home in these hills.Y'all down in Alabama,now ya got a real Christmas in Dixie.Always be a soft spot in ol Bears heart for the SouthLand.
Dave and Teresa

Offline Jim Chambers

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2010, 09:02:37 PM »
Merry Christmas from all here at Jim Chambers Flintlocks.  We have about four inches of snow on the ground, it's coming down about an inch an hour, and it is supposed to continue until Monday.  We have plenty of wood on the porch and plenty to eat inside.  So, all is well with us and we hope the same is true for everyone.

sb327

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2010, 09:26:53 PM »
Merry Christmas to all from Oklahoma.   This is my first post so Hello as well.
Feel like I know some of you already because I've been doin alot of reading
the past few months. I'm working on my first build (quite addictive).  I would
sure like to thank everyone involved here for the mountains of info you bring
to the board and to all the people who have asked the right questions.  Let's
me know I'm not the only one standin' round scratchin' my head about what really matters in this world (funny how stuff like this can worry and relax you
at the same time).     Cold and wet here in the old I.T. but like Jim, I got plenty
of wood cut for a good spell of cold so I oughta be o.k.     Thanks again.
Dave

Offline Long Ears

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2010, 09:36:48 PM »
Merry Christmas to all. We have a little snow left here is southern Idaho with more on the way. Thanks to all for your help and knowledge. I just but my 7Th build together this morning for the final time. All have been from "Kits" but my parts are all here for my first scratch build. Hope all is well in 2011 for you and yours. Bob

Leatherbelly

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2010, 09:58:40 PM »
Merry Christmas to All!

ChipK

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2010, 10:13:47 PM »
God rest ye Merry Gentlemen.  May your New Year be filled with health and happiness, joy and love.

Offline Tim Crosby

• Administrator
  • AKA TimBuckII
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2010, 10:28:53 PM »
 Merry Christmas to All. Hope you got what you wanted and or a Good surprise. Cold and snowing AGAIN here in Ohio. I don't think there has been a day this month with out flakes, snow that is :)

Tim C.

Offline Larry Luck

• Administrator
  • Larry Luck
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2010, 10:54:10 PM »
Merry Christmas to all from the Luck family.
It's not snowing yet in Williamsburg, but it is predicted for this afternoon and all day tomorrow.
All the best for 2011.

Larry Luck

Offline Larry Pletcher

• Black Powder Mag
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2010, 11:13:27 PM »
Merry Christmas!  All is well here in Indiana too.  Maybe 3 inches of snow, plenty of firewood split, kids home, and cookies on the table.

There are always projects to do but kicking back for a day or so can't hurt.  Got to make a list of experiments I want to do.

Reared,
Pletch
Regards,
Pletch
blackpowdermag@gmail.com

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what can never be taken away.

Kayla Mueller - I didn't come here of my own accord, and I can't leave that way.  Whoever brought me here, will have to take me home.

Offline Dan Herda

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2010, 11:20:07 PM »
Merry Christmas to all and hoping everyone is well,especially those in uniform.

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2010, 04:07:04 AM »
Merry Christmas to all of you. Its snow pretty hard here in Central VA and it's predicted to continue most of tomorrow. Our Daughter and Son-in-law are leaving very early AM to try to get to Boston MA (his folks) before the predicted blizzard is to start there! They are calling for up to 24 inches there with very high winds. I hope they get a real early start! Doesn't sound like a fun trip!
Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

beleg2

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2010, 06:34:07 AM »
Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!
Martin