Author Topic: Bedford Gunmakers Show  (Read 3961 times)

Offline valongrifles

Bedford Gunmakers Show
« on: January 19, 2011, 03:00:40 AM »
How does the Bedford Gunmakers Show compare to the Dixon's GunFair in July? Or is it fair to compare the two? I've been to Dixon's fair several times and the Bedford sounds like it might be a good spring event.

g rummell

Re: Bedford Gunmakers Show
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2011, 04:16:21 AM »
Actually I'm on the committee to put on and promote this show. You really can't compare it to Dixon's but our plans are to make it a good quality show for collectors and contemporary builders. The show has really not been promoted and run properly in the past, thus the new committee. The committee is made up of both collectors and builders so we know what people like to see. Anyhow, give us a shot, it's only $5.00 and help us make this thing what it should be.

Gary

Offline Knob Mountain

• Knob Mountain Muzzleloading
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2011, 04:23:23 AM »
I've set up and had 2 tables at the show the past few years.  Its not a huge show but it has always had a good assortment of quality vendors.  Its well worth attending.

Hope to see you there!
Dave Keck  Knob Mountain Muzzleloading Berwick, PA

Offline Karl Kunkel

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2011, 04:29:44 AM »
In the past it's been a much smaller, more intimate show.  If the weathers nice, you can walk around Old Bedford Village.  The village isn't manned, but you can sort of take a self guided tour, and look through the open buildings.
Kunk

Hangfire

« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2011, 05:06:01 AM »
What are the dates and times for this show?

Offline yip

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 05:26:14 AM »
yeah, what are the dates and time?

g rummell

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 05:33:58 AM »
Saturday April 16th 9am-5pm
Sunday April 17th 9am-3pm

longhunter1757

« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 03:21:07 PM »
I've never even heard of this show. Where is it held and is there a link or such for info?

Thanks!

Rich Baker

g rummell

« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2011, 03:38:26 PM »
I've never even heard of this show. Where is it held and is there a link or such for info?

Thanks!

Rich Baker

All the information is listed under events/show schedules here on the forum. If anyone should want a flyer please PM me with your e-mail address and I'll send you one.