Author Topic: Williamsburg VA show April 2 & 3 **updated with extra hotelrooms now available**  (Read 3227 times)

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
**Holiday Inn had a group cancellation and has given us more rooms at the special $69 show rate. If you couldn't get a room earlier you may be able to now if you call the Holiday Inn Patriot direct at:  800-446-6001**
Dennis

Looks like we may have 3 tables that are not sold. Haven't heard back from a couple of people that requested us to hold tables for them. First come first served. Here is a link to the our website with info and a down loadable reservation form:
 http://www.slashow.com

As of last week all the block of rooms we had reserved are gone and the hotel has no rooms but there are other major hotels up and down Richmond Rd.
Dennis

Fourth Annual Southern Longrifle Show
Holiday Inn Patriot Hotel, 3032 Richmond Rd. Williamsburg, VA
April 2nd and 3rd 2011 Request special Longrifle show rate of $69 per night
The show is sponsored by Southern Longrifles Association LLC

917 Manakin Road
Midlothian, VA 23113
Phone: 804-794-4863
E-mail: tdg23113@verizon.net

Download more information and registration form here: http://www.slashow.com
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 08:55:09 PM by Dennis Glazener »
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ed Wenger

• Global Moderator
Re: Williamsburg VA show April 2 & 3
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 12:04:11 AM »
I've got my table and room for the show, can't wait!  It'll be worth it to me just seeing the Klette rifle...  Hope a bunch of you all can make it!

Ed 
Ed Wenger

Offline flintriflesmith

• Flintriflesmith
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 12:11:49 AM »
Dennis,
When you or Mark gets a minute it would be good to update the table layout/assignment chart on the web page.
Folks might be looking there to see who has a table.
Gary
"If you accept your thoughts as facts, then you will no longer be looking for new information, because you assume that you have all the answers."
http://flintriflesmith.com

Offline James Rogers

• James Rogers
    • Fowling Piece
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 12:33:55 AM »
Looking forward to this show again.
I have my table (if nothing more than to secure a place to sit  ;D) and got one of the last rooms for Saturday night. Could not get anything on Friday night.

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 03:05:27 AM »
Dennis,
When you or Mark gets a minute it would be good to update the table layout/assignment chart on the web page.
Folks might be looking there to see who has a table.
Gary
Gary, I just saw this. Suspect Mark may have updated the layout. I know he was working on it this morning. Just in case he didn't I sent him a note asking him about doing it. Great group of guys with tables, really looking forward to seeing everyone. Lots of really nice Virginia Rifles will be on display. Don't miss seeing the Klette rifle. Plus many more!
Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
More rooms now available at the special show rate of $69.
Dennis