Author Topic: My first  (Read 3488 times)

Kelhammer

My first
« on: April 25, 2011, 11:16:05 PM »

More of a first attempt at posting a photo here.
It is a picture of my first time however.

Andrew

chapmans

Re: My first
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2011, 02:47:23 AM »
I remember that day! Although it was a bad day for photos, too much white! You need to come over and shoot some more sometime!
  Steve C.

Daryl

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2011, 04:10:06 AM »
Good picture, Andrew- for those who don't wear some form of eye protection, look at the sparks reflected on the right lens of Andrew's glasses- and the one appearing to be heading straight for his shiny, but protected eyeball.

Be disastrous to lose an eye, guys!

Offline Roger Fisher

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 05:07:05 PM »
Good picture, Andrew- for those who don't wear some form of eye protection, look at the sparks reflected on the right lens of Andrew's glasses- and the one appearing to be heading straight for his shiny, but protected eyeball.

Be disastrous to lose an eye, guys!
Yes, applies to the cussin guns also.... A piece of cap in the eye not good. :o

Daryl

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 05:39:02 PM »
My wife had a tiny green chip of a cap empedded in the left eye's lid for over 20 years.  It finally worked it's way out. Had it been her right eye, the eye would have been open and the chip of copper not in the lid. She was lucky and always used protective lenses after that event.

Kelhammer

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2011, 01:30:51 AM »
Steve I hope you always remember it, Larry as well.  I needed a little push to get going and you were just the guy to do it.  Thank you so very much.  Now I just need to start setting aside some time to shot.  :o