Author Topic: Nelder Grove changed  (Read 2210 times)

Offline axelp

• TomBob Outdoors, LLC.
Nelder Grove changed
« on: May 09, 2011, 04:03:46 PM »
FYI

We are changing the location for the camp. I tried to get up there yesterday and Nelder is still partially snowed in.

Drive up road 632 just as you would to Nelder. BEFORE the place where you turn left onto dirt? Start looking for a right hand turn--- It is after Calvin Crest camp, and after Camp Redwood but BEFORE the dirt road.

Turn Right on BASS LAKE VISTA ROAD. I will have signs posted to direct you after that. The sign will be a black British "blaze" arrow on a white paper.

see ya there.

Ken
Galations 2:20

xring2245

Re: Nelder Grove changed
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 04:18:42 PM »
FYI
We are changing the location for the camp. I tried to get up there yesterday and Nelder is still partially snowed in.
Ken

SNOW????  We're basking in 80 degrees here.  Finally... it's been terrible with all the rain we had in April.  One of my favorite shooting places still has standing water.

If it's not one thing, it's another.

Good luck with your event.  Hope all is well.

James

Offline axelp

• TomBob Outdoors, LLC.
Re: Nelder Grove changed
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 08:08:30 PM »
well at 6000 ft elev. the snow sometimes overstays its welcome. I think a week would have made a big difference as the snow is melting off pretty quick, but alas, not quick enuff this year.... We had a good snow year thats for sure!

K
Galations 2:20