Author Topic: A fine fall shoot.....  (Read 3076 times)

Offline Roger Fisher

A fine fall shoot.....
« on: October 18, 2011, 03:01:31 AM »
This may be repetitive but what the hey,!  Some folks don't mind hearing about a good shoot.

In any case we traveled s/e til I thought I heard the ocean surf to Langehorne rod and gun with around 25 other shooters and shot all day in beautiful weather to a line shoot.  Offhand, bench, chunk, x stix, kneeling from a rest, shooting resting against a plastic (ugh) tree and a fifty yard (small egg) match. Pork, Beef, & cash.  Great time good shooting and good people.....Thanks go to good ol Mike Jaurnotoski and his beautiful wife. ;D

ken

Re: A fine fall shoot.....
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 03:13:05 AM »
 :)So the weather was good! But the real question is how did you do? Please do not disappoint me , I as always was countimg on you to bring the Bacon home to your wife.             Ken

Offline Roger Fisher

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 04:49:10 PM »
No brag just fact, brought home. Perdue chicken,.sausage,pork chops and cash; but no bacon ;D Won 6 matches. Had to rest up yesterday ;D

Jim Thomas

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 03:14:57 AM »
We had 30+ shooters for our turkey shoot at the Pines.   Windy!!!!  Wow!  The ugly kind that circles and is unpredictable.  Targets blowing away taking the pins with them.     But, everyone  had a good time.....   

Offline Roger Fisher

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 04:37:28 PM »
30 plus shooters darn good turnout for a 1 day shoot...In particular when you must fight with the gas driller traffic to get there ;D ;D

Daryl

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 05:46:04 PM »
Good report, thanks, Roger. Jim - 30 shooters is wonderful.