Author Topic: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  (Read 4878 times)

Offline rick landes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
« on: November 25, 2008, 05:49:24 PM »
This may not be the correct section to place this into, but since it is the one I use the most, it seems most correct in my way of thinking. (I ask in advance for administrator latitude and or forgiveness as it seems appropriate!)

Have a great Thanksgiving all. I am thankful for all of your help, conversation, inspiration and just plain fun this past year. May we all learn and progress more in the next year. Good health, steady hands and clear sight to you all!

Or maybe more appropriate to our site...No chip outs, straightly drilled holes and a goodly shower of sparks on dry powder!

God Bless!
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 05:49:55 PM by rick landes »
“No free man shall ever be de-barred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain their right to keep and bear arms is as a last resort to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson

Offline rich pierce

• Administrator
Re: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 06:00:03 PM »
Indeed- I only wish we could enjoy a meal together as much as we enjoy and profit from this fellowship of builders.
Andover, Vermont

Offline Tom Currie

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 06:52:47 PM »
Well said guys. Happy Thankgiving to you all.

karwelis

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 07:18:47 PM »
ditto! happy thanksgiving all!

Mike R

« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2008, 07:43:02 PM »
Yes-I wish you all a great Thanksgiving Day [it just so happens to be my 64th birthday, too]. 

lew wetzel

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2008, 07:48:34 PM »
karwelis,please pm me ..having trouble registering on your new board...

karwelis

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2008, 08:35:14 PM »
karwelis,please pm me ..having trouble registering on your new board...

did and done buddy

J.D.

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2008, 09:44:44 PM »
In this time of economic and often personal crisis, it is imperative to offer thanks for those blessings that we have received, so thank you for the reminder that we do have many things to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving, and God bless all who venture into this forum.

God Bless,
J.D.

Offline JTR

• member 2
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 01:50:52 AM »
Still many things to be thankful for,
so Happy Thanksgiving to all.
John
John Robbins

Offline Brian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2008, 06:56:19 AM »
The best to all you gentlemen down South of the border.  Wish I could join you.  Maybe one of these years.
"This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation"

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2008, 07:31:22 PM »
I hope all of you that are traveling will have safe trips to and from your destination. May all of you have time to share a great meal with those that you love. May God's blessing be with all of you this Thanksgiving!
Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

lew wetzel

« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2008, 05:30:02 PM »
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL...i would like to relate to you all what i am thankful of...my beautiful wife and loving children,my parents,my job,my health,and last but not least....all of you kindred spirits that give me such joy to be part of wonderful society of gun builders in keeping history alive for the ages....everybody have a safe and wonderful thanksgiving.......