Author Topic: Source for un-plated wood screws, nails etc (Antique restoration supply)  (Read 2165 times)

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
I suspect you saw my recent quest for #3 round head blued wood screws. I finally found them here:

Shenandoah Antique Restoration
559 SW Belmont Ave
Lawton, OK 73501-8298
Their website is: http://www.shenandoahrestoration.com/
Email is: Info@shenandoahrestoration
Toll Free telephone number is 800-575-1960

They were excellent to deal with and went out of their way to make sure what that they provided me with what I wanted.

They sell escutcheon pins in brass/steel, various types of cut steel nails (large/small), un-plated wood screws in flat head, round head and oval head. Also trunk tacks and trunk nails in steel (also brass plated).

You might find something you have been looking for. If not shown on the website just call or email to see if they have it.
Dennis
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 04:19:58 PM by Dennis Glazener »
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Mike H

Re: Source for un-plated wood screws, nails etc
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 04:47:33 AM »

Thanks for sharing that information dennis. Good to know. Regards
                                                                                                               Mike H

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Re: Source for un-plated wood screws, nails etc
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 04:18:55 PM »
Failed to put the telephone number in, its 800-575-1960
Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson