Author Topic: Perplexed  (Read 2226 times)

Offline Lucky R A

• In Costume
Perplexed
« on: January 25, 2009, 03:56:14 PM »
     I received a personal message from rf50cal and tried to respond using the new system.  I have no idea if my original message went out.  I tried to send the gentleman a second message containing my personal e-mail information so I could get some confirmation that he received my first message.  The "new system" told me that I had already responded to this post and would not allow me to send a second message.   What gives?   This is all rather convoluted in my opinion.   Could someone explain this so a senior citizen can understand it.... Thanks   Ron
"The highest reward that God gives us for good work is the ability to do better work."  - Elbert Hubbard

Offline rf50cal

Re: Perplexed
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 04:52:19 PM »
Ron, I did receive your reply yesterday. This morning I received the message I originally sent to you.  With my limited knowledge of computers, I figured I probably did something wrong!
Roger Fleisher

Offline Lucky R A

• In Costume
Re: Perplexed
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 05:00:55 PM »
Thanks Roger,   I wanted to be sure that the message went out, since nothing appears in my sent items and nothing seemed to appear anywhere else.   
"The highest reward that God gives us for good work is the ability to do better work."  - Elbert Hubbard