Author Topic: Shared knowledge and cooperation between members  (Read 2530 times)

Offline whitebear

Shared knowledge and cooperation between members
« on: January 30, 2014, 04:04:11 AM »
Please move if this is not the correct place.

I have just finished reading a post by a new member asking questions about Hawken rifles.  The amount of information and willingness to share up to and including making phone calls to check the correctness of information is phenomenal.  I have been a member of other forums that didn't even come close and woh be unto you if you disagreed with the administration.  Ladies and gentlemen my hat is off to you! :)
In the beginning God...
Georgia - God's vacation spot

Offline Topknot

• www.yahoo.com
Re: Shared knowledge and cooperation between members
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 05:17:55 AM »
Yep, that is what makes A.L.R. what it is. A very knowledgeble, and caring group of fantastic members who genuinely want to help the less experienced by answering their questions with the utmost ,unbiased honesty that they possess.Definetly the most knowledgeble gunbuilding forum that I know of. All are great guys.

topknot
TIM COMPTON, SR.

layover to catch meddlers!

Offline Acer Saccharum

• Administrator
    • Thomas  A Curran
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 05:32:30 AM »
The honor is really due to our site owner, Dennis. He is the ultimate gentleman, and his kindly guidance permeates the site. He keeps me on a short leash.  ;D

I'm keeping that thread on Hawkens on my computer, because it would take me years to amass a small part of that information. Living in the East, I might never see a good original, nor run across a collector of Hawkens.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 04:03:15 PM by Acer Saccharum »
Tom Curran's web site : http://monstermachineshop.net
Ramrod scrapers are all sold out.

Offline Acer Saccharum

• Administrator
    • Thomas  A Curran
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2014, 04:05:18 PM »
By the way, whenever you want to save a topic, hit the 'print' button on the upper right of the topic. A new screen appears, and just copy that and paste it into a word processing page on your PC.
Tom Curran's web site : http://monstermachineshop.net
Ramrod scrapers are all sold out.

sweed

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2014, 04:27:01 PM »
There ya go again!  :o  Sharein knowledge. Didnt know about that print trick. ::) Thanks Acer, and Dennis!

sweed