Author Topic: Williamsburg VA longrifle show March 29 and 30, 2014  (Read 4546 times)

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Williamsburg VA longrifle show March 29 and 30, 2014
« on: February 16, 2014, 12:56:24 AM »
Wayne Dunlap, Dunlap Woodcrafts, will be set-up at our March Williamsburg VA show. He will have his full line of products. If you have anything in particular that you wish to order from him in advance, Wayne is willing to deliver it to the show. You may inspect it before you pay for it. With the cost of shipping these days that's a good deal if you plan to attend the show anyway.

While I am mentioning this Ed Rayl will also be set-up and I feel sure if you have anything ready to be delivered from Ed he will be glad to bring it to the show instead of mailing it.

There several other vendors that normally set-up at the show and as they confirm attendance for this year I will mention it here in case you want to order from them and pickup a the show.

BTW all ALR members are invited to attend the show.
http://americanlongrifles.org/forum/index.php?topic=27222.0
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Re: Williamsburg VA longrifle show March 29 and 30, 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 12:59:37 AM »
Opps, almost forgot. The KRA Foundation will have their line of books/CD's for sale at the show. For those not familiar here is what they have for sale : http://americanlongrifles.org/forum/index.php?topic=22518.0
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Offline KLMoors

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 04:44:03 PM »
Looking forward to it Dennis.

Offline homerifle

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 05:24:00 AM »
Thanks  for posting Dennis I was going to look up the show dates this evening.

Hessian

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2014, 06:34:57 PM »
We're (the wife & I) are talking about coming to this one. Her son lives in Yorktown & we haven't visited in a year or two so we can kill two birds with one stone. It falls on the beginning of my spring break from school so it will be a good respite from the day to day routine.

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2014, 07:38:44 PM »
We're (the wife & I) are talking about coming to this one. Her son lives in Yorktown & we haven't visited in a year or two so we can kill two birds with one stone. It falls on the beginning of my spring break from school so it will be a good respite from the day to day routine.
Come on down, am sure you will enjoy the outing. Drop by my table and say hello, many other ALR members will be there with and without tables.

Dennis

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2014, 07:40:27 PM »
Clay Smith will be at the show with most of his wares and even if he doesn't have what you need with him he lives close by and can get to it. Anything large you need from him let him know in advance and he will bring it with him to the show.
Dennis

Offline Ed Wenger

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2014, 03:28:07 AM »
Looking forward to the show, Dennis!  Finally sent you my reservation for a table....

Ed
Ed Wenger

Offline Larry Luck

• Administrator
  • Larry Luck
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2014, 02:41:46 AM »
Me too.

Larry

Offline Mark Elliott

• Mark Elliott  Artist & Craftsman
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2014, 07:34:11 AM »
I will put my space reservation in the mail tomorrow.   I already have photography work lined up. 

captpete

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2014, 05:29:27 AM »
Looking to share a ride with someone from the greater Charlotte, NC area...