Author Topic: Virgin brass  (Read 2372 times)

Offline Stoner creek

Virgin brass
« on: February 22, 2014, 03:57:34 AM »
I read the previous post about brass. We all need to take advantage of the priceless resource that we have in Reaves Goering. He delivers virgin brass mounts. Soft, pliable, and easy to work. Most importantly, tell him what school you want to work and he knows what part to hand you. I buy as much of his work as my allowance permits.
Stop Marxism in America

jamesthomas

Re: Virgin brass
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 04:44:47 AM »
 What is his Phone Number or web address?

Offline Ky-Flinter

• Global Moderator
  • Born in Kentucke, just 250 years late
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 05:07:46 PM »
The number I have is 717 684-2022.  No website that I'm aware of.

-Ron

Ron Winfield

Life is too short to hunt with an ugly gun. -Nate McKenzie

Offline JCKelly

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2014, 02:34:27 AM »
I have photos of a half dozen trigger guards and lists of several dozen rifle guards by name.
How Mr. Goering does business is call him, tell him what you want, he sends it with a bill in the package. You add whatever was his shipping cost to that bill & send a check.

I have absolutely no idea how to begin using the Improved Photobucket or whatever, but contact me thru profile & I can email you a list or so. No prices. They change with the times & his foundry source.

He also has tomahawks. Some pretty yellow brass, soft. Some rather hard silicon bronze, slightly reddish color. These are good if you want to actually use the 'hawk for something. He made tools of one such head for his son & he to do geological stuff. Have a couple of 'hawk heads, no photos.

Buy more different things than you need. The telephone education is well worth it.