Author Topic: Ferguson Frolic at Friendship!  (Read 3104 times)

bryanbrown

Ferguson Frolic at Friendship!
« on: May 14, 2009, 12:07:05 AM »
I am posting this at the request of my Fellow Ferguson Junkie Grizz aka Ricky

On Saturday June 13th, all who wish to shoot a Ferguson Rifle muster behind the blockhouse at 4:30 PM. If you have ever wanted to shoot one of these or find out about it's history be there!
More shooting than talking I hope!!! This is not a
contest just show up and shoot!

Grizz

bryanbrown

Re: Ferguson Frolic at Friendship!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2009, 12:10:06 AM »
Also for those who may be interested Ricky and I are also working on pulling our research together into book form for folks wanting to take a leap into breech loading flintlocks.  Or Narragansett owners that want it to be the 18th century assault rifle Ferguson reported it to be.

We are reaching out to publishers now and have a few nibbles, and hope to have it on shelves by this time next year. 

Offline trentOH

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 04:55:55 AM »
I hope you have several shooters, because I'll probably be Range Officer over at off-hand until about 5:15, then I'll hustle on over. There are a number of things I'd like to learn about the Ferguson.

bryanbrown

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2009, 04:40:15 PM »
Ricky will be there all week, he helps run the range there at the blockhouse, so if you miss that time slot you will be able to talk him into chatting about it some shooting it depends on the schedule of the ranges.

Offline wormey

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2009, 05:14:37 AM »
I had the pleasure of shooting this rifle last year at Friendship and enjoyed it immensly.  Still debating on spending the bucks on the makins from the Rifle Shop.  Never going to be satisfied until I own one for myself.  Thanks for making yours available to folks like me.