Author Topic: Dixon's  (Read 3110 times)

Offline David Price

• The Flintlock Shop
Dixon's
« on: July 24, 2009, 02:04:38 AM »
Just arrived here in Kempton.  Rained halfway down herer, nice   and cool.   Looking forward to  setting  up tomorrow.

Offline Larry Pletcher

• Black Powder Mag
Re: Dixon's
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 02:53:33 AM »
Hi David,
I hope the rain is over and you have fair weather for the weekend.  I wish I could have come.  My knee is doing well, but it would have been a mistake to try a drive that long. 

I hope everyone takes a bunch of pictures.  I'm anxious to see any you post.
Regards,
Pletch
Regards,
Pletch
blackpowdermag@gmail.com

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what can never be taken away.

Kayla Mueller - I didn't come here of my own accord, and I can't leave that way.  Whoever brought me here, will have to take me home.

Offline Dr. Tim-Boone

• Global Moderator
  • I Like this hat!!
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 03:04:58 AM »
I second that! I will have to live through your pictures this year. Lost my job in March and will be starting a new one at Ga Tech Research Institute in about a week (Waiting on the background check!!  :o  ::) ::) ::))

So travel is out for me. Afraid I may miss the CLA too and that really bums me as Brian Lamaster will have his Daniel Boone rifle there.

Say Hey to everyone for me and post lots of pics.

I will miss you all and the great fun that is Dixon's!
De Oppresso Liber
Marietta, GA

Liberty is the only thing you cannot have unless you are willing to give it to others. – William Allen White

Learning is not compulsory...........neither is survival! - W. Edwards Deming

Offline Jim Chambers

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 03:43:27 AM »
Barbie and I arrived around 5:30, unloaded our cart and the new table, and will be set up and ready for business by 9:00 tomorrow morning.  Hope to see a lot of you guys here this weekend.

Offline Larry Luck

• Administrator
  • Larry Luck
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 03:49:45 AM »
Spent the day at Hershey Park and I am looking forward to keeping both feet on the ground at Dixon's tomorrow.  See you all about 11.
Larry Luck

Offline Don Getz

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 05:27:36 AM »
John said he would pick me up about 7 tomorrow morning.....am hoping.  If that happens, we should be there by nine,
have a lot of stuff to unload.    Believe it or not, he even has a bunch of barrels to sell, and a bunch to deliver, and I have
a barn gun for sale.   Gotta go, must get some sleep...........Don

Offline duca

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 04:18:00 PM »
this is so cool. it's the GUN FAIR WEEKEND!  wish i was there now. will be there sunday. will take some pictures for you guys.
                                       Anthony.........
...and on the eighth day
God created the Longrifle...

Offline Brian

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 04:26:41 PM »
Have fun guys.  Sure hope you don't get TOO much rain.  A bit is nice to cool things down, but let's hope it's a great weekend for the fair.

Seems there are a number of us who will have to live it this year through the pictures you take - so take lots and share them with us when you get home.
"This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation"

Ky Ken

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 06:47:45 PM »
Have fun and Be safe