Author Topic: Muzzle Blasts Podcasts  (Read 1349 times)

Offline Ian Pratt

Muzzle Blasts Podcasts
« on: October 01, 2020, 08:04:32 PM »

I was recently interviewed by Ethan Yazel for a podcast. I had a great time talking with him about gun building and a little bit about the future of our craft. Since speaking with him I have been checking out a bunch of his other podcasts - very entertaining conversations he's had with people who are into building, shooting, living history, hunting - you know, all the stuff we like ! You can find them here - https://anchor.fm/muzzleblasts     

Offline Ian Pratt

Re: Muzzle Blasts Podcasts
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2020, 08:23:44 PM »
The Information Age comes to the holler - I discovered that I can listen to these on Spotify out in the shop - as long as the weather is cooperating , planets are aligned etc. Can digest several of them in a row while inletting a barrel...Ethan needs to do more of these. You can also hear them on I tunes if so equipped (I'm not) and some of them are on you tube.

Offline Daryl

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2020, 08:28:21 PM »
Cool!
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a spaniel without ears" King George V

Offline Greg Pennell

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2020, 04:11:14 PM »
Ethan has done a great job bringing the NMLRA to YouTube and Instagram, in addition to their presence on Facebook. I’m really enjoying the podcasts out in the new shop, too!

Greg
“Let your gun therefore be the constant companion of your walks” Thomas Jefferson

Offline Brian Jordan

• Pennsylvania
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2020, 07:19:03 PM »
I listen to these podcast using Spotify.
Elizabeth, PA

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms"...Thomas Jefferson

Let's Go Brandon!