Author Topic: Pine Stocked Rifle  (Read 5516 times)

Offline Daryl

Re: Pine Stocked Rifle
« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2020, 01:08:22 AM »
Those pictures came out fine, Dennis. No logos on them when I clicked on the link.

That's because you are special Daryl :D They still have the logo for me.
Dennis

That's interesting Dennis. Long time ago, there was a downloadable "program" that made all posted photobucket pictures show true. I
wonder if it is still working for me?  It was on the net shortly after photobucket went nuts with the usage charges for 3rd party posting of
your photobucket pictures - something like $325 per year.  After a couple years, more or less, they reduced that to $5.00 per month. I bought
that one & continued on using them.  Then, after about 6 months, they froze my account and tried to triple that to $15.00 per month. I stopped
payment and not my photobucket account is still frozen because they say I have too much content for the free "service" but they won't let me
into the account to remedy that unless I buy the account, ie: pay them for it's use. So- I got most of my pics. from the account before that happened
but not all. Oh well.
Daryl

"a gun without hammers is like a spaniel without ears" King George V

Offline flehto

Re: Pine Stocked Rifle
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2020, 04:01:22 PM »
When I was 14 yrs old, I made a crossbow using a construction  grade  2X4  and it worked fine but a lot of fussy inlets weren't req'd. It shot full length arrows and had a primitive peep sight. The most difficult thing to make was the trigger...it had to resist the pull force, but eventually  it was figured out.

Never got any game w/ it....just used it to shoot targets and it was built solely for the challenge......Fred