Author Topic: Looking for contact info for Ed Cain in WV  (Read 1249 times)

Offline D. Buck Stopshere

Looking for contact info for Ed Cain in WV
« on: November 19, 2020, 10:19:57 PM »
Dennis, I didn't know which of the forums this would be better suited, so feel free to move me as you see fit.

Back in early October, I sent Ed Cain, of Cains Outdoor Gun Shop in Williamstown, WV, a check for a set of rifle sights he had advertised in the ALR Classifieds. He and I were "conversing" back and forth on the ALR Message Board. The last message from him was on October 26th, after I received the sights. On November 12th, I sent him a request for something else.

His son, Scott has (or had) a Facebook page for the store, but the phone number printed is a fax number, and Scott's email address shown, is apparently, kaput. I get the impression that maybe the store has closed for good.  There is another address on the internet for Cain's Outdoor in Vienna, WV. I have known Ed and traded with him and Fred since the mid '70's.

If anyone has any contact info for Scott or Ed, please send me a "PM". When you don't hear from someone after a drop in communication, you tend to think the worst. 

Thanks,

Buck Buchanan
I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

NMLRA Field Rep- North Carolina

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Re: Looking for contact info for Ed Cain in WV
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2020, 05:29:47 AM »
Anyone on this forum know anything about Ed Cain's retail business in Williamstown WV?
Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Offline smokinbuck

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2020, 04:25:21 PM »
The last email I had for Ed is:
edcain@live.com.
I know they were only at the store on a limited basis but I thought Scot was still doing internet business.
Mark

Offline Tim Crosby

• Administrator
  • AKA TimBuckII
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2020, 08:48:49 PM »
 There is a member here, Ed/WV and he was here this morning. With the email address Mark posted.

edcain@live.com

Tim C.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 08:52:25 PM by Tim Crosby »