Author Topic: Steve Baxter ??  (Read 1387 times)

Offline Dave R

Steve Baxter ??
« on: October 31, 2022, 11:59:35 PM »
Wanting to talk to Steve Baxter about a .29 cal flintlock rifle he built years ago!
If you can PM me his phone # I would appreciate it. 😀
Thanks!
Dave R

Offline Dave R

Re: Steve Baxter ??
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2022, 05:17:38 AM »
Does anyone know anything about Steve Baxter?? ;)
He must have been an excellent shot back in the day! I have seen his name in print many times in the Primitive NMLRA shoot records.

Offline P.W.Berkuta

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2022, 07:21:30 PM »
I purchased some sand cast parts and hickory ram rods from him many moons ago -maybe 15 + years ago. That was the last time I had any contact with him.
"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person who is doing it." - Chinese proverb

Offline T*O*F

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2022, 09:09:24 PM »
Steve lived in Eads, TN, but moved a log cabin from the family homestead and rebuilt it in NW TN after the interstate cut thru the center of his property .  He could be at either place.  You might do a whitepage search for the Eads location.  He was also a member of the Hatchie Run Longrifles and the Widowmakers.  Both have websites and you may be able to track him down that way.
Dave Kanger

If religion is opium for the masses, the internet is a crack, pixel-huffing orgy that deafens the brain, numbs the senses and scrambles our peer list to include every anonymous loser, twisted deviant, and freak as well as people we normally wouldn't give the time of day.
-S.M. Tomlinson

Offline Dave R

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2022, 04:04:00 PM »
Thanks guys! 😉