Author Topic: New Video!  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Jim Kibler

• Personal Website
New Video!
« on: November 10, 2023, 02:30:34 AM »

Offline Crow Choker

Re: New Video!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2023, 03:24:37 AM »
Good, interesting video. Thanks Jim.

Offline 2 shots

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2023, 05:56:59 AM »
great info... but when is that ' black gun' hitting the market?  would really like to hunt with it this year.... please!!!

Offline Martin S.

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2023, 07:08:52 AM »
Jim,

Your customer service is top notch.  Your wood grading is very fair, I am always happy with the amount of curl in my maple stocks.

I know you showed how to finish the brass butt plate in one of your WR videos.

Could you do a video showing how to finish the trigger guard and ramrod pipes?  I am interested in seeing how to get the facets correct on those parts.

Thank you for all you do.  I am very pleased with your kits and customer service!

I am looking forward to the fowler and Hawken.

Keep up the great quality and hard work, we appreciate it.

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2023, 06:30:51 PM »
Good video. I helped a guy put together a SMR via Facebook messenger, I found that someone who had never built a gun is perplexed by the smallest fitting job, plus they are not too good at following instructions and get frustrated easily. 

My first build was a scratch build so I had a crash course in fixing goof-ups and making things fit. I couldn't believe how easy a Kibler SMR was to build when I put one together, of course I had had that above mentioned crash course and several more before I tackled the SMR.

Offline Jim Kibler

• Personal Website
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2023, 07:17:26 PM »
We love the builders who have built guns from scratch or other kits.  They appreciate what we try to do for them!

Offline Frank

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2023, 12:42:13 AM »
We love the builders who have built guns from scratch or other kits.  They appreciate what we try to do for them!

I certainly do Jim. No more scratch built guns for me. Too tedious.

Offline TDM

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2023, 09:24:31 AM »
Good video Jim. I’m sure it’s frustrating at times dealing with some folks. Glad I’m retired and don’t have those worries anymore. You build great products.

Offline Enfield

• Starting Member
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2023, 04:29:59 PM »
astonishing with which "#@%$#*!;$" requests you have to deal with..... but thats the problem with your Kids, they are so easy to assemble, that even the very last idiot comes and try to be an expert :-)

dont care about them, your video was for sure necessary but now you can feel free.... and carry on with your fowler project.. ;D