Author Topic: Seasonal 'primative target/targets!  (Read 2945 times)

Offline Roger Fisher

Seasonal 'primative target/targets!
« on: October 25, 2008, 02:39:58 AM »
Shot today at the Jacobsburg Henry Homestead including a woodswalk along the ol Bushkill creek.. The folks that set it up decided to go with the Halloween season with a couple weird 'primative' targets among the others.   A blast of the white spidery webs spritzed on a bush with small rubber spiders thereon.Had to hit the spider of course.  Next was a L a r g e spider about to attack a baby doll hanging from a string. Hit the string not the baby. ( I said they were weird)  Another was 12 inch real pumpkins with the faces cut in  & the innards removed and a candle stiuck inside. Hit the candle without hiting the face.  Hit the face 1 point penalty. 

There is no end to the weird targets certain guys can dream up.   ;D  Had a great time!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 02:41:15 AM by Roger Fisher »

Jim Thomas

Re: Seasonal 'primative target/targets!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 08:33:42 PM »
Did they have a running witch?   

Sorry, couldn't resist.   My wierd sense of humor again.      ;D   

Offline Roger Fisher

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 08:46:51 PM »
Did they have a running witch?   

Sorry, couldn't resist.   My wierd sense of humor again.      ;D   
Guess they never thought of it; but a good idea.  HmmmmmmWitch cut out running on a pulley and wire (tree to tree) put a clay bird on her Hmmmmmm hip! ;D

Daryl

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 02:26:03 AM »
We have a flying goose on our trail - always a fun target.  Of course, it could be a witch or goblin, but why change something that's worked for 20 years. It's always a challenge as it's about 40 yards away and zips right along.