Author Topic: Bill Knights BP files  (Read 745 times)

Offline Dphariss

• Kill a Commie for your Mommy
Bill Knights BP files
« on: August 18, 2024, 07:07:37 AM »
I just found this while searching something else. I have them in print form from Bill years back. I think this will lead you to all the files not just Goex CTG.

https://archive.org/details/mad_monk_bp_files/mad%20monk%20files%20complete/CTG/mode/2up
He who dares not offend cannot be honest. Thomas Paine

Offline smylee grouch

Re: Bill Knights BP files
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2024, 07:07:23 PM »
I can't remember right now how many years ago Bill sent me a bunch of info\files, etc. but don't remember any on ctg. powder. I haven't gone through your link yet but it should be interesting as Bill was at the very top when it comes to all things black powder IMHO.   ;)

Offline JBJ

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2024, 02:17:24 PM »
I found Bill to be a very generous person who was always willing to share from his deep storehouse of information. I enjoyed his emails and articles that he would send along. RIP, Bill. You are missed by so many.

J.B.

Offline WadePatton

• Tennessee
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2024, 03:27:15 AM »
Nice. Bill and I talked a bunch about powder and he sent me lots and lots of files.  Of course I'm not sure which computer HD has them, now I can has new copies! 

Bill really knew BP and the making thereof. A genuine good source of info any of his writings can surely be. Thanks Dan.
Hold to the Wind