Author Topic: Muzzleloader Builders Supply  (Read 20302 times)

HistoricalArmsMaker

Re: Muzzleloader Builders Supply
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2008, 04:23:50 PM »
You guys are the greatest! Thats why I don't really want out of the business; but I need time to work on what you all have told me you need. But selling aint gonna happen overnight, so don't worry! Besides, most of you have an idea how committed I am to gunmaking and making a good product; and know the new castings I want to make are of stuff needed so badly that no manufacturer seems to want to address. Sorry for them! I suppose that listening to your needs gets trumped by time and profit. I have tried with some of the new lines I made and want to do more. I'm not burned out by a long shot. As a matter of fact, the new pistol line keeps me so busy I can't get back and make the molds for more. And... thats the problem. I want to create and let someone else run a business while I "play" with the new stuff! Remember, this won't sell overnight, so relax and know I'm here as long as I'm needed. Muzzleloading is life blood to me; and yall make my world go round!

Offline davec2

• The Lucky Bag
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2008, 08:59:38 PM »
Gee, this whole thread sounds a lot like the rocket propulsion business.  If you want to make a small fortune in the rocket business, all you have to do is start with a large fortune !
"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned... a man in a jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company."
Dr. Samuel Johnson, 1780

Tenn Hills Guy

« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2008, 09:41:58 PM »
I just placed my first order with this company in the last few days......why?  Shipping costs!   I had ordered from .....well, you know, and then I made an order with........and when I hit the 'checkout', the shipping costs were too much!  Personally, I'm not going to pay a third more shipping a couple of ounces.  Just my thoughts on business.....

John Longwitz

« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2008, 02:47:48 AM »
...just to hedge my bet I just placed an order for the Danish pistol in German silver, 40 cal maple.  Should go well with the early Lancaster .40 I'm building now.  Hope the new management continues to be as great as the present.

Offline Dr. Tim-Boone

• Global Moderator
  • I Like this hat!!
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2008, 04:55:41 AM »
John, you are just hooKed!!

I gotta get over and see how that Lancaster is coming!!
De Oppresso Liber
Marietta, GA

Liberty is the only thing you cannot have unless you are willing to give it to others. – William Allen White

Learning is not compulsory...........neither is survival! - W. Edwards Deming