Author Topic: "How To Shoot Like A Champion" Workshop at Friendship  (Read 3648 times)

Offline Blackpowder Barbie

• Jim Chambers Flintlocks
"How To Shoot Like A Champion" Workshop at Friendship
« on: June 04, 2010, 06:50:35 PM »
The National Muzzle Loading Rifle Association is hosting a workshop titled "How To Shoot Like A Champion" on Saturday, June 12, 2010 at 6:30pm at the Walter Cline Range cafeteria.  The workshop will be taught by 3 time national champion Chuck Blender.

Chuck Blender is a 3 time NMLRA National Champion with nearly 50 years experience as a winner. He has shot competitively every decade since the 1960s, winning matches in muzzleloading, smallbore, high power silhouette, modern Schuetzen and black powder cartridge. Chuck was a member of the international shooting team competing in Spain and Quantico, Virginia and was the Pennsylvania state muzzleloading champion multiple times. He was inducted into the NMLRA Shooters Hall of Fame in 2008.

Come listen as Chuck discusses all aspects of offhand shooting including: equipment, training, competition, psychology, sight picture and trigger control and much, much more.

NMLRA Spring Shoot at Friendship
Free Seminar
Saturday - June 12, 2010
in the Cafeteria
from 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Barbie Chambers-Phillips

Offline Joe Stein

Re: "How To Shoot Like A Champion" Workshop at Friendship
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 07:53:33 PM »
HMMMM, I wonder if there could be something like that presented at Dixon's Faire?

Offline Larry Pletcher

• Black Powder Mag
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 04:06:52 AM »
Hey Barbie,
I'd love to hear Chuck but can't get there till Sun. pm.  I'd also like to offer to place a tape of the program on www.Blackpowdermag.com if the chance presented itself.  Will anyone be taping the program?  I'd send you a digital recorder if that helped any.
Regards,
Pletch
Regards,
Pletch
blackpowdermag@gmail.com

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what can never be taken away.

Kayla Mueller - I didn't come here of my own accord, and I can't leave that way.  Whoever brought me here, will have to take me home.

Offline Blackpowder Barbie

• Jim Chambers Flintlocks
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2010, 05:50:52 PM »
That's a good idea Larry!  I'll ask and see.  I'll also ask when I get there if he might do something like this at Dixon's...
Barbie Chambers-Phillips