Author Topic: Who will I see at Friendship?  (Read 9926 times)

Dave K

Who will I see at Friendship?
« on: June 06, 2010, 04:39:27 AM »
I am sure this can be moved if not in the right forum. I figure allot of gun building parts will be bought at Friendship so I posted it here. Who is planning on going and on what day? Maybe we could put a face on some of the people here. Under the front porch of the cafeteria is always a good place to meet,sit, eat and visit. It is also right there at commercial row. The builders hall is another place with a front and rear porch.

chapmans

Re: Who will I see at Friendship?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 04:47:13 AM »
Dave,
   I will be there all week!!!!!
   Regards, Steve Chapman

Offline b bogart

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2010, 05:11:15 AM »
I believe I will be there on Sunday.

Offline Curt J

• member 2
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2010, 07:10:56 AM »
I will be there, in the booth formerly occupied by George Shumway, in the Sheepshed.  We will continue to have Shumway's line of books for sale, along with a few other things. Stop in and say hello.

Additionally, I will have a display of Illinois-made guns in the Museum of the NMLRA this time.

Offline C Wallingford

• Northern Kentucky
    • CW Knives
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 02:15:29 PM »
I will be there in Booth #98 from Friday until ???. Stop by and visit.

J Shingler

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 03:09:52 PM »
I will be down for all of Sat at least.
Jeff Shingler

Offline Mike New

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2010, 03:58:10 PM »
I am planning on all day  Saturday, and I might go back on Sunday morning if I see something that I just can't live with out. Mike New.

CowboyCS

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2010, 06:02:36 PM »
I'll be there all week. Booth 110.

Colin

Offline Frizzen

• Phil Piburn
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2010, 06:20:11 PM »
I'll be there all week. Manily on the pistol range.
The Pistol Shooter

Offline Larry Pletcher

• Black Powder Mag
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2010, 07:39:52 PM »
I'll be there Sun pm till Thursday. Will have slow motion stuff at my camp site.
Regards,
Pletch
Regards,
Pletch
blackpowdermag@gmail.com

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what can never be taken away.

Kayla Mueller - I didn't come here of my own accord, and I can't leave that way.  Whoever brought me here, will have to take me home.

Dave K

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2010, 08:37:20 PM »
I just found out that I will be there on Fri. the 11th. I know it really doesn't start until Sat. but it is always a day that I like to be there. I will make a list of all those that say they will be there on the days I am there and try to find you, between looking for things to spend money on. ;D

I am still waiting for this guy from N.C. to send me his list and money. ;)

I will be traveling with my 79yr. old Dad and I will be wearing a straw hat with a rather large feather in it. If you  even think it is me, ask me if I am me.  :D

roundball

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2010, 10:20:18 PM »

I am still waiting for this guy from N.C. to send me his list and money. ;)

Oh, I can send a list...its the "send the money part" that's a little more difficult ;D
I was just able to sell a wheelbarrow of unused centerfires and got a good looking .40cal York on the way...hopefully that 'fix' will last for a little while.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 12:56:26 AM by roundball »

bobeck

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2010, 12:22:07 AM »
 I will be there on Sunday.  Where can I find a map of the specific vendors locations on the internet

chapmans

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2010, 01:44:23 AM »
You won't need a map, all of the vendors are located in several long buildings all in the same area with a few tents set up around the fringe areas, as long as you can find the grounds you will be good to go. If you want to go to the primitive area it's across Hwy 62 just over the bridge a 100 yds or so from the main gate.
 Good luck and have fun.
  Regards, Steve Chapman

Offline b bogart

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2010, 02:29:27 AM »
Bobeck pick up a shoot program as you pass thry the gate (tent) and look in the back. They are all clustered together but it usually identifies who is in which booth. Sometimes it helps when you wannna return to a specific booth.

Offline Frizzen

• Phil Piburn
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2010, 03:23:42 AM »
Were do you camp Larry?
The Pistol Shooter

bobeck

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2010, 03:30:24 AM »
 Thanks

Offline Jim Chambers

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2010, 03:52:45 AM »
Barbie will be there in Booth C-5 early Friday morning.  I will be in from the classes at WKU as soon as possible Friday evening.  We'll stay through Tuesday.

Offline Larry Pletcher

• Black Powder Mag
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2010, 06:09:53 AM »
Were do you camp Larry?

Hey Phil,
I am on site #628.  Cross the bridge and head toward Primitive, hang a left and go almost to the end of the road.  Steve Chapman and I are pretty close to the last restroom.  A '03 green Silverado will be close by.

The slow motion flintlocks will be on a laptop that will connect to a TV if anyone wants a look some evening.
Larry
"Pletch"
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 06:11:45 AM by Larry Pletcher »
Regards,
Pletch
blackpowdermag@gmail.com

He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep to gain what can never be taken away.

Kayla Mueller - I didn't come here of my own accord, and I can't leave that way.  Whoever brought me here, will have to take me home.

keweenaw

« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2010, 04:24:07 PM »
I'll be in our booth - right across from Chamber's from Friday through Tuesday.

Tom

chapmans

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2010, 10:55:16 PM »
Hey Phil,
   Larry's campsite is beside the playground just past the new Education Building, I will be on the OH line pretty much every day all day usually shooting somewhere between positions 20 and 25, Larry stops by often so look us up.
  Regards, Steve Chapman

Offline John SMOthermon

• John SMOthermon
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2010, 02:22:16 PM »
I plan on being there bright and early Saturday morning, Going for the first time & can't wait! Not planning on shooting this time, just going to take it all in!Plan to get lots of pics.
Smo

Good Luck & Good Shootin'

Offline flintriflesmith

• Flintriflesmith
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2010, 06:07:24 PM »
I have just returned to Williamsburg from teaching a class at WKU so I will not be heading back that way. However, Wallace Gusler and Eve Otmar plan to be in their booth, just down from Jim Chambers and Mark Silver on gumakers row, from Friday evening until sometime Sunday afternoon.

Wallace will have an interesting assortment of original rifles and trade guns on display.
Gary
"If you accept your thoughts as facts, then you will no longer be looking for new information, because you assume that you have all the answers."
http://flintriflesmith.com