Author Topic: the book Selected Articles from the Kentucky Rifle Association  (Read 2723 times)

welafong1

i wrote
Kentucky Rifle Association on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 10:35 AM
dear sirs. madam
will the book Selected Articles from the Kentucky Rifle Association ever be reprinted? or has it. i would like to know .all so paypal would help just my two cents i think you would make more money
thank you
Richard Westerfield

i never received a e-mail from them are they away on holiday AL i want to is about the book Selected Articles from the Kentucky Rifle Association
thank you
Richard westerfielde

Offline HIB

Re: the book Selected Articles from the Kentucky Rifle Association
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2011, 09:14:06 AM »
Richard,  The book you refer to "Selected Articles from the KRA Bulletin Vol. 1-30" was published by the Kentucky Rifle Foundation in 2005. The last copy available to the public was shipped last year just before Christmas.

I have only seen 1 book offered for resale at one of the local affiliate shows. I believe it came from an estate and sold quickly. I'll keep your contact info handy and as I move thur the gun show season I'll keep my eyes open for another copy.

Your post may also generate a response from a ALR member who's willing to part with their copy.

At this time there are no plans for a second edition. But the Foundation has started thinking about publishing a follow-up edition which deals with the articles from Bulletins 30 thru current times. Keep in mind, however, it will most likely take 5-6 years before this opportunity comes to fruition.

Your request for information from the KRA will probably be passed on to me during the next few days. The KRA site is monitored by volunteers so please allow your understanding of a disappointing response time to include this fact.

I'm pretty easy to find and should you have a specific question regarding the books content or a special need please contact me directly.  Regards,  HIB

Offline Dave B

Re: the book Selected Articles from the Kentucky Rifle Association
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2011, 05:25:31 PM »
Richard You have a PM
Dave Blaisdell