Author Topic: Photo gallery?  (Read 2667 times)

Offline Ezra

Photo gallery?
« on: October 24, 2008, 06:31:27 PM »
I have been away for awhile, so maybe I missed something.  Is it just me or is the photo gallery not working for everyone else as well?  All I get is lines of code.  No pictures.  What's up?  This happens from both my work computer and my hoime computer.  Thanks.

Ez
"Rules are for the obedience of fools and guidance of wise men"

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Re: Photo gallery?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2008, 12:10:03 AM »
I have been away for awhile, so maybe I missed something.  Is it just me or is the photo gallery not working for everyone else as well?  All I get is lines of code.  No pictures.  What's up?  This happens from both my work computer and my hoime computer.  Thanks.
Ez
Ez,
You are correct, the photo gallery is not working on this new site. We decided not to host photos on this site due to several reasons. All photo's used now are via links to other sites such as photobucket or personal websites. I have been too lazy to modify that page and now that we are so close to opening the archives I am waiting until I need that tab to send members to the new archive database. I suspect that will be very soon.

Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson