Author Topic: 25 Cal  (Read 11029 times)

blunderbuss

Re: 25 Cal
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2011, 02:13:23 AM »
The first time I entered a competition with it it was raining and the target got wet. Well the board the target was on had large holes on it from previous shooters. As the target became wetter the holes began to show through the target. That's where I thought I was hitting and they were all over the place. Meanwhile I didn't realize that I was holding a pretty good group I just couldn't see the tiny holes. My buddies were making fun of my little rifle asking if "Was that the main charge or was that just the priming powder that went off" They too saw the holes in the board and thought it was shooting wild.
Their attitudes changed when we retrieved the targets and they saw the group.
They're a fun little gun to shoot and hunt with. Mine kinda sounds like a .22 when it shoots.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 02:54:25 AM by blunderbuss »

Offline Glenn

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2011, 02:28:27 AM »
I might have to look in to this but at a later date.  I haven't even been able to fire my .32 yet and had it for years.
Many of them cried; "Me no Alamo - Me no Goliad", and for most of them these were the last words they spoke.

northmn

« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2011, 09:03:13 PM »
32's are a lot of fun also.  If I had one gun I would not sell a 32 to get a 25 or vice versa.

DP

blunderbuss

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2011, 02:56:31 AM »
I might have to look in to this but at a later date.  I haven't even been able to fire my .32 yet and had it for years.
OK you know where I live and we know where the range is let's go!

Offline Glenn

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2011, 05:56:07 AM »
OK you know where I live and we know where the range is let's go!

Hopefully this coming weekend.  I got my fingers crossed that I might have next Friday off too.
Many of them cried; "Me no Alamo - Me no Goliad", and for most of them these were the last words they spoke.