Author Topic: Michigan Chunkgun Championship  (Read 2163 times)

Offline Michigan Flinter

Michigan Chunkgun Championship
« on: August 04, 2011, 04:12:54 AM »
 I invite all you chunkgun shooters to come to the Michigan Chunkgun Championship Aug. 20 - 21 at Broken Lock Muzzleloading Gun Club.This is west of Ithica and south of Alma in the middle of the mitten.You may shoot both days if you like BUT one day you have to declare as your score day. This is a fifteen shot match with all fifteen targets added for your score.There is a side bet per relay of a quater per person if you would like to get in.Just before lunch we have a blind shingle match for a dollar , winner takes all .After lunch for the shooters over sixty there is a three shot oldtimers match in memory of Roy "Pa" Keeler. We give back ,three places, money for each match both days and PLAQUES back five places for the log match and back three places for the oldtimers match.The club prepares a noonday meal which is a freewill offering we have plenty of camping places with hooters,wood and water.Hope to see you there.  989-235-3724

Offline Dphariss

• Kill a Commie for your Mommy
Re: Michigan Chunkgun Championship
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 06:51:12 AM »
Results with calibers and loads used would be nice.
I am not going to make it. Gotta save money for Hunting Season gas ::)

Dan
He who dares not offend cannot be honest. Thomas Paine

Rasch Chronicles

Re: Michigan Chunkgun Championship
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 10:40:58 AM »
"we have plenty of camping places with hooters,wood and water"

Well, I don't think the Mrs is going to let me go... But it sure sounds like a lot of fun. I suppose the scores are pretty low, but with that kind of distraction it's to be expected I guess. Y'all be very careful, and have fun!

Best regards,
Albert “Yes, I am still in Afghanistan!” Rasch
The Rasch Outdoor Chronicles
Hunter and Angler Fact Sheet