Author Topic: 5th Annual Southern Longrifle Association LLC Show Williamsburg March 31 - April  (Read 5176 times)

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Wanted all ALR members to be aware of our Williamsburg VA show coming up March 31, 2012. All ALR members are invited. Great chance to see lots of original Longrifles as well as some fine contemporary longrifles and related accouterments.
One of our own, Tim Crosby, will be doing horn building demonstrations all day Sat and Sunday. Tim will be available to answer your questions regarding horn work. Stonewall Outfitters will have their full line of muzzleloading supplies and there will be several vendor with great selections of stock blanks. Where else can you get more for a $5 entrance fee! Tables available @$60 if you wish to sell items of your own.

5th Annual Southern Longrifle Association LLC Show Williamsburg, VA Holiday Inn Patriot Hotel
Note this year we will be in the large Ball Room
Special displays "Fine Iron in Virginia" and Rifles of Virginia
Horn making demo's both days by Tim Crosby
Set-up on Friday March 30, show begins Saturday March 31-Sunday April 1, 2012
www.slashow.com for details and to download reregistration forms
917 Manakin Road
Midlothian, VA 23113
Phone: 1-804-794-4863
E-mail: tdg23113@verizon.net
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 08:50:24 PM by Dennis Glazener »
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Offline Swampwalker

Looking forward to it, Dennis. Thanks!

Offline KLMoors

Yup, Bev and I will be there too Dennis. We had a blast last year and I am looking forward to seeing everybody again.  Thanks for all the work you do to make this happen.

Offline Karl Kunkel

The wife and I plan to make the drive down on Staurday morning.
Kunk

Offline James Rogers

• James Rogers
    • Fowling Piece
I have my table reserved. Even though I never have much worth displaying, the table and chairs make a nice rest spot.  8)
Of all the shows, the Williamsburg SLA show and Tim Hodges' show are my favorites.
Looking forward to it as always.
Thanks to those who are responsible.

Downeastboy

It was a great show last year - sure it will be again this year.   We'll see you there Saturday.     Thanks, Dennis, for all you do with this!

Bill

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Thanks for the good words. We enjoy putting the show on and appreciate those that support it. Hope to see you there. I will be there Friday afternoon helping get things set-up and many of the vendors/table holders will be sitting up after 5PM on Friday.
Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

VirginiaSmokepole

What are the hours of admission on Saturday and Sunday?

Offline Karl Kunkel

Sat 9a-5p, Sun 9a-3p
Kunk

Offline Ed Wenger

• Global Moderator
Hi Dennis,

I'll see you late afternoon on Friday.  Looking forward to the show again this year and seeing everyone.

Ed
Ed Wenger

Offline James Rogers

• James Rogers
    • Fowling Piece
I am now packed and ready.
See you all tomorrow afternoon.

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Oh you must be much better organized than I am! I have about half my stuff loaded. I should have made a list so I won't get down there and discover I left something at home!

Larry Floyd and I will be there around mid-day to make sure the tables are set-up where we asked for them to be. Hopefully by 2:00 or 3:00PM (if not earlier) we will have everything in place.

See you tomorrow.
Dennis

Offline hortonstn

this is one time it sucks to be in missouri. all i can say is have fun and take piks
have a good weekend
paul

Offline KentSmith

• Augusta Gunworks
Missouri, that's an 18 hour drive.  If you leave now you can make it in time and sleep later.

Have to work today and will get packed up tonight and get there before 8am tomorrow.  Not much worth showing this year but the rest of the guys more than make up for me every year anyhow.  Been a long winter, even though mild.