Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 3029 times)

Shootrj2003

Introduction
« on: January 05, 2013, 06:45:41 AM »
Ahoy mates,
  I just signed on here,There may be some here who are faintly familiar whit me from Horner,s bench,traditional muzzleloading assn. and a few other similar sites ,butI haven,t been real active in any of these sites for awhile due to family things however,I 've built a couple muzzleloaders not an artist but a good mechanic,I've done some fairly nice horning ,a lot of real good leather stuff,and I know my way around an anvil having been a farrier a ways back(I just bang for fun and amusement) also ,I do a bit of wood shop work, work on older Harley sportsters and a old landcruiser !Well,as you can see I try to keep busy,I've got so many irons in the fire ,I' surprised when I get something done!
  I look forward to getting to know some or all of you and from the looks of it I can probably learn something here. Thanks.  Shootrj

Rasch Chronicles

Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2013, 07:27:43 AM »
Welcome to ALR!
You will in fact learn a great deal, and enjoy the good company and fine fellowship of great Americans here!

Best regards,
Albert Rasch

Offline KLMoors

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2013, 02:05:02 PM »
Welcome to the ALR!

Offline WadePatton

• Tennessee
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2013, 06:31:14 PM »
Welcome, Life Happens, now get crackin'! ;D
Hold to the Wind

Offline Acer Saccharum

• Administrator
    • Thomas  A Curran
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2013, 07:12:57 PM »
Welcome aboard, Shootrj!

Tom
Tom Curran's web site : http://monstermachineshop.net
Ramrod scrapers are all sold out.

Shootrj2003

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2013, 08:11:50 PM »
Thank you all for the welcome ,I've posted in" barn finds" about an old shotgun I've had which is really from a lady I know but it sure looks to me like it was hung in a barn for about 200 years I guess maybe I should have made a post by itself and had no intention. Of hijacking some body else's post but  please forgive me!

Offline Topknot

• www.yahoo.com
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 01:18:49 AM »
Welcome to ALR. Everyone here is dedicated to the long rifle in all its aspects. These guys are very knowledgeble and are glad to answer your questions about building long rifles . they are here to help the beginner
and the more experienced equally. they treat you with respect, and should be treated with respect. they are all straight shooters!

again, welcome to ALR.

topknot
TIM COMPTON, SR.

layover to catch meddlers!