Author Topic: Atland Pistol Supplier  (Read 2834 times)

George F.

Atland Pistol Supplier
« on: December 29, 2008, 01:02:50 AM »
Has anybody heard how Mr. Atland is doing with his Shop/store? I meet him in one of the crowded tents at Dixons. Was wondering if he is still getting things together. I believe he is picking up the renowned Kenendy line. He had some sterling silver castings for the Beck pistols, beautiful stuff. I think he's down in York, Pa........Geo.

Offline Brian

• Global Moderator
Re: Atland Pistol Supplier
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 05:29:46 AM »
I belive he will be marketing a line of pistols, and from what I have seen they are WELL worth a look.  Very, very nice.  I certainly intend to get my hands on some of them.  I think the BECK pistol will be the first, although don't quote me on that, and I understand there will be others to follow.
"This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation"

Offline C. ALTLAND

• Chris Altland - York County Firelocks - Authentic 18th Century Flintlock Pistol Parts Sets & Pistol Restoration Parts
Re: Atland Pistol Supplier
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 08:07:11 PM »
George, I been busy working on making new pistol hardware and recovering from a lower back surgery, now taking physical therapy. Have the J. P Beck pistol part sets available. Next on the list will be a James Barber holster pistol, then a Christian Springs "Henery" pistol. Had hoped to have this done by now but had one to many set backs. I will be putting together a castings catalog. Which would have been out by now but I decided to put that on hold as I am working on many new castings that Bill Kennedy never had available. Will be sharing a table with John Getz at the Lewisburg CLA show in Feb.
YORK COUNTY FIRELOCKS  PH# 717-755-3682 
http://www.firelockpistols.com/