Author Topic: CLA show  (Read 1485 times)

Offline bama

• Calvary Longrifles
CLA show
« on: August 11, 2013, 04:39:31 PM »
Hello to all

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the CLA show and attending the live auction. I hope that this will be one of the best auctions that the CLA has had. Thanks to all the artist that have donated their time and talents.

Darrin McDonal and I will deliver the John Jacobs Sheetz documentary copy and I hope that it is well received.

I have made up a picture CD of the build process and this includes many detailed pictures of the original rifle.

We will be offering this CD for $25 dollars at the show if anyone would like a copy.

This CD has many photo's of the building process and will let you see step by step on the way this great project started all the way through the final product.

There are many photo's where we compare the project rifle to the original.

The biggest value to me about this CD besides the building process is the large number of very detailed photo's of the original rifle. You get great quality photo's of a Golden age Kentucky Rifle that is in very good condition, dissassembled so you can see how it was built.

We will have these at our tables and they will be available by mail for those that are not going to be at the show. I am making up 100 of the CD's so first come first served.

You can contact us by e-mail if you would like a copy through the mail.

Jim Parker:  calvarylongrifles@gmail.com
Darrin McDonal:  frontierflintlocks@yahoo.com

Sorry moderators I posted this here before I realized I was in gun building. I posted it in the classified to so feel free to remove this needed.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 04:44:08 PM by bama »
Jim Parker

"An Honest Man is worth his weight in Gold"