Author Topic: Barbie Garren and Jim Chambers  (Read 5855 times)

Offline axelp

• TomBob Outdoors, LLC.
Barbie Garren and Jim Chambers
« on: January 16, 2009, 04:40:07 PM »
Hey, has anyone been able to contact them lately? I have tried via email for several weeks and usually I get a pretty quick response from Barbie, but I have gotten no reply.  Is everything alright with them? are they out to a show or an event or?

concerned,

Ken
Galations 2:20

billd

Re: Barbie Garren and Jim Chambers
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 05:25:13 PM »
I got an email from jim monday.

Bill

jim m

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2009, 09:28:06 PM »
spoke with Barbie on the phone thursday 01/15/09

Offline Jim Chambers

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 03:43:09 AM »
Our email was down briefly a couple of days ago.  If you didn't get a quick reply from us just resend your email.  We usually check email at least once in the morning and again around 7:00 PM.

Bob Mac

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2009, 06:15:40 AM »
Hi Jim, I thinkI saw that you were going to be at the show in Lewisburg. Will you have a table/booth there? I need a few things and will look you up. Looking forward to seeing you there.
Bob

roundball

« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2009, 06:47:49 AM »
Our email was down briefly a couple of days ago.  If you didn't get a quick reply from us just resend your email.  We usually check email at least once in the morning and again around 7:00 PM.
That explains it...several of my Email attempts were rejected saying "mailbox full"

Offline Jim Chambers

« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2009, 06:40:54 PM »
Yep, Roundball, that was the problem.  Something was set wrong when we set up the new email last year.  It's now corrected, and we shouldn't have that problem again.
I will be at the Lewisburg show, but don't expect me to show up with all the stuff we normally take to Friendship or Dixon's.  Just can't fit all that stuff on one little table.  I'll probably have a few finished rifles/fowlers there for sale and some catalogs.  Otherwise, I can take orders for parts, locks, etc. and ship them when I get back to the shop.

roundball

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2009, 07:56:19 PM »
Which Lewisburg are you referring to...where located?

Any chance any builders might have your Mark Silver built in a .58cal with the deluxe siler ready to load in my blazer?

;D ;D

Offline Jim Chambers

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2009, 11:12:45 PM »
The show in Lewisburg, PA is Feb. 6 & 7 at the Country Cupboard Restaurant and Best Western Inn.  Lots of gunmakers and other craftsmen will be there displaying their wares.  Last year's show was great.  This year it should be even better.

famouseagle

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2009, 11:48:26 PM »
Look in the "Announcements/Show Schedules" forum and you'll find complete information.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 11:48:52 PM by famouseagle »