Author Topic: Source for minature longrifle parts  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Source for minature longrifle parts
« on: October 27, 2013, 09:12:57 PM »
I wanted to post this in the building section where most likely candidates would see it. If any of you would like a source for miniature longrifle hardware get in touch with me and I can put you in touch with someone with the parts and also molds to make them.
Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

caliber45

Re: Source for minature longrifle parts
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 10:32:06 PM »
Hey, Dennis --

Whatcha mean by "miniature?" Are we talkin' tiny, desktop miniature or slightly smaller than full-size miniature or something in betwixt? Also, some indication of pricing (More than full-size? About the same? Custom-made pricing?) would be informative . . . Tks! -- paulallen, greencastle, in

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Re: Source for minature longrifle parts
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 01:19:56 AM »
I don't know the scale but the little butt plates look like maybe an inch or so tall  tall versus a full size one being 4 or 5 inches so I guess they must be approx. 1/4 scale. The little trigger guards probably 2 inches long. Pricing would be between you and the owner of the parts. I saw probably enough parts for 6 guns maybe more. If you want to contact him let me know via PM or email.
Dennis
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 01:23:15 AM by Dennis Glazener »
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson