Author Topic: Lucky visit  (Read 753 times)

Offline bama

• Calvary Longrifles
Lucky visit
« on: June 26, 2023, 04:09:19 PM »
On my way up to the KRA show with Karl Young this year we decided to stop by and visit with Jim Kibler at his shop. Jim was very gracious and walked us through the entire process of his operation. I have known Jim for a number of years going back to when he and I were both students at the WKU NMLRA Gun Building classes. Jim’s craftsmanship has always been very precise and his quality level high. He has applied these same standards to his products he is currently selling. No matter which of his products you choose you will not be disappointed. Thank you Jim for taking the time to show us your operation.

Now, to the lucky part. Jim shared his latest project with us, the carved Woodsrunner kit that he was going to announce to the world the next day. I am proud to say I think I was his first order for this fabulous new product. I should receive it sometime in the next month. I think I will post this fun project here on the board.

Thanks again Jim for sharing your time, best wishes to you and your family. I wish you much success.
Jim Parker

"An Honest Man is worth his weight in Gold"

Offline Jim Kibler

• Personal Website
Re: Lucky visit
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2023, 06:11:26 PM »
It was a pleasure to have you guys visit!  I had a great time.  Jim Parker and I met years ago at the WKU seminar and have been friends since.  How time flies…

It was nice showing you all what goes on at the shop and how we do some things.

Glad you like the new carving!  You’ll probably have the kit in a couple of weeks.

Looking forward to seeing some all finished out.

Jim