Author Topic: Lewisburgh  (Read 12834 times)

Offline Collector

Re: Lewisburgh
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 07:37:33 PM »
Thanks for the great photos.  Allen Martin with a sport jacket on... wouldn't have believed it, unless I saw it with my own eyes.  ;)

Offline Tim Crosby

• Administrator
  • AKA TimBuckII
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 08:22:04 PM »
 Thanks for the great pictures guys.

Tim C.

Offline Acer Saccharum

• Administrator
    • Thomas  A Curran
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 10:21:10 PM »
Yes, A Martin had a sportscoat on. Had the look of a used car salesman, but it dressed him up a bit.
 :o

This was a real ARTISAN show. Guns are art, not just guns. Pottery, furniture, knives, clothing, all top notch stuff, all made by hand, by artists. Nothing like any show I've been to, with the variety and quality of 18th Century goods. Almost everything you'd need to set up house in the 18th Century (and things to hunt with). Fnatastic. My hat comes off to John Getz and Art deCamp for having a vision to pull this off, and to all the people who helped make it happen.

Special thanks go to Mitch Yates and Eric Fleisher for volunteering ALL day long, BOTH days of the show, manning the gates, and running errands.
Tom Curran's web site : http://monstermachineshop.net
Ramrod scrapers are all sold out.

Offline G. Elsenbeck

« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 11:03:55 PM »
Great pictures guys!  I would like to see some names with the pics so some of us could recognize ya'll.  It would be nice to associate a face with names on the forum.  The show and pics have so much eye candy how can you not want to go to something like this.  Hats off to all who worked and contributed to what looks like an up and coming annual event. 
Gary
Journeyman in the Honourable Company of Horners (HCH) and a member in the Contemporary Longrifle Association (CLA)

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."