Author Topic: Long Hammock - Ryley Smith?  (Read 3505 times)

nvandal

Long Hammock - Ryley Smith?
« on: February 20, 2015, 04:36:37 PM »
Good morning,
I have been attempting to contact Ryley Smith, at Long Hammock Barrels, for days. Does anyone know why I can't reach him? I'm using a telephone number I've had for years and is still provided as his current number. So, if you know anything, please let me know.
Thanks much,
Norm Vandal

mattdog

Re: Long Hammock - Ryley Smith?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2015, 08:26:55 PM »
Call him on Friday.  He is out of the shop Monday - Thursday and his voice mail gets filled up.

SuperCracker

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 10:28:37 PM »
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I figured it was better than starting a new one just like it.

Is there a contact number other than 352-748-7373 that should be used?  I've been calling that number for over year and all it ever does is go to VM which then says the mailbox is full.  I've also emailed a couple of times with no reply. I haven't been able to find another number or email address to use.

Did they go out of business, did I miss something somewhere or are they just the TRS of barrel makers?

Offline T*O*F

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 10:37:23 PM »
Why not call Barbie Chambers?  Don't they carry LongHammock barrels?  I'm sure she can supply or order what you are looking for.
Dave Kanger

If religion is opium for the masses, the internet is a crack, pixel-huffing orgy that deafens the brain, numbs the senses and scrambles our peer list to include every anonymous loser, twisted deviant, and freak as well as people we normally wouldn't give the time of day.
-S.M. Tomlinson