Author Topic: Pricketts Fort Firearms and Accouterments Show  (Read 2436 times)

Offline grabenkater

Pricketts Fort Firearms and Accouterments Show
« on: February 04, 2016, 10:47:30 PM »
Are any of you planning on attending? I will be there with my two sons on Saturday.

Pricketts Fort 18th century Firearms and Accoutrement Show

Friday 1pm to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm and Sunday 9am to 3pm.

Come join us for a fun and educational buying experience from some of the best craftsmen in WV, VA, PA, OH and NY. From the 18th century reenactor to the serious collector, there will be something for everyone. Admission is $3 at the door. Visitor Center.

When a nation forgets her skill in war, when her religion becomes a mockery, when the whole nation becomes a nation of money-grabbers, then the wild tribes, the barbarians drive in... Who will our invaders be? From whence will they come?

Offline rjpalmer

Re: Pricketts Fort Firearms and Accouterments Show
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2016, 01:32:25 AM »
What are the dates for this show ?

Offline VP

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2016, 03:22:43 AM »
The Pricketts Fort show is February 26, 27 and 28. It is a nice show in great surroundings.

VP

Offline rjpalmer

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2016, 08:22:44 AM »
I've been to this show in the past and enjoyed my time looking at the longrifles, accouterments and historical crafts on display.
I live in Greene County PA and never run across advertising for this show or the show at Bushy Run battlefield near Greensburg PA. I hope to make it to the Prickett's Fort show at the end of the month and hopefully learn if and when there will be a show at Bushy Run.

Offline Col. Barnett

• Starting Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2016, 03:54:12 PM »
The Bushy Run show was last Friday and Sat.  Jan. 29th and 30th. Google Old Westmoreland Rifles. com and see if there are more events this year and possibly get on their list for notification of next years show.  There will be another small show at Harmony Pa (near Zelienople) sometime in July or Aug.  Not large but always interesting.  I will let Dennis know the date.

Ric

Offline rjpalmer

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2016, 12:18:51 AM »
Thank you for the information. I'm sorry i missed the Bushy Run show , but will try to contact Old Westmoreland Riflemen for  future notifications. I do log on to the Bushy Run Battlefield website now and then, but must have missed it. It would be great to have a longrifle show at Friendship Hill, the Albert Gallatin homestead in Fayette County PA.