Author Topic: Seeking information on the Allemeangl School  (Read 2568 times)

Offline MKemper

Seeking information on the Allemeangl School
« on: July 17, 2009, 11:44:28 PM »
I understand that there are published KRA articles on the Allemeangl School.  Are these available to non-KRA members?

Offline Dave B

Re: Seeking information on the Allemeangl School
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 09:28:51 AM »
Yes, you can buy them even if your not a member. I did before I joined up. I got the collection of aritcels book as well as some small articles on the Allemeangl School, money well spent.
Dave Blaisdell

Jacobsburg

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 01:12:08 PM »

The KRA Brown  book is still available, see below.

The KRA Selected Articles from the Kentucky Rifle Association Bulletin - Vol. 1-30
The material contained in this book is a collection of the best articles published in the KRA Bulletin over the last 30 years. The book has 552 pages of information regarding the Kentucky Rifle and its use previously available only to Kentucky Rifle Association members. The book contains 157 articles and over 750 halftones and line drawings. Over 70 gunsmiths and their families are included and over 20 gunsmith schools are discussed.
It is a must read! Available from the Kentucky Rifle Foundation at $75.00 plus $12.50 S&H. (Note: GA and PA residents add 6% sales tax.) Send check or money order to:

The Kentucky Rifle Foundation
PO Box 768532
Roswell, GA 30076

If you are comming to the gunmakers fair I'd be glad to sit and chat about the Allameangel School. I'll have one sale copy of the book with me.

TIM

Offline JTR

• member 2
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 06:57:03 PM »
I'll agree that's a must have book!
While somewhat expensive for non-members it's worth every penny in the long run.
John
John Robbins