Author Topic: John Noll  (Read 2712 times)

Offline Niall Sadler

• Starting Member
John Noll
« on: September 23, 2009, 06:56:56 PM »
I am now working on the design of a John Noll rifle and have very few pictures in my books showing the details in areas to the rear of the ramrod pipe, the carving and thumbplate at the rear of the barrel tang, the molding on the forestock and trigger guard area. I would also like any pictures showing his cheek piece inlays clearly.  If anyone out there has any pictures of his original work showing these details?? I would appreciate it if they could either post them or send to my email address (nhs@abnet.ca).  The last time I posted a message of this sort in the forum I was looking for pictures of the same sort for Melchior Fordney rifles. I can't thank enough the members who so generously sent me pictures of them. By the way, the rifles are currently being buit with the barrels in place and keyed, locks and side plates inlayed and I am currently working on polishing the butt plates. Thanks Niall Sadler

Offline Majorjoel

Re: John Noll
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 12:31:52 PM »
 Here are some good pictures of a John Noll rifle. I have nothing to do with this web site or it's sales, but find many interesting works to gaze upon. Moderators.....yay or nay.   http://aspenshadeltd.com/inventory_jnoll.html
Joel Hall

Offline Tommy Bruce

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 03:27:00 PM »
Cool website, there's a lot of nice pictures to look at!
A man can never have too much red wine, too many books or too much ammunition”
R. Kipling

lew wetzel

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 04:11:40 PM »
i agree tommy,just checked it out also...very nice site with excellant photos....