Author Topic: Wes Noye  (Read 3906 times)

Offline T*O*F

Wes Noye
« on: December 30, 2009, 04:16:13 AM »
I have a friend who is seeking information about a builder named Wes Noye, perhaps late 90's or earlier.  Anyone know him?
Dave Kanger

If religion is opium for the masses, the internet is a crack, pixel-huffing orgy that deafens the brain, numbs the senses and scrambles our peer list to include every anonymous loser, twisted deviant, and freak as well as people we normally wouldn't give the time of day.
-S.M. Tomlinson

Offline wpalongrifle

• gunmaker/hornsmith
    • mkarkalla.blogspot.com
Re: Wes Noye
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2009, 05:00:16 AM »
TOF, Wes is a member of the PA. Federation of blackpowder shooters and on the PA. State Flintlock team.
    Probably the best way to get his phone number is from PA. Fed Pres.  Wayne Flora at 570-275-4349
    Unless someone else has him directly..trying to help!! Mike
mike karkalla
F&AM Chartiers Valley#725
North American Order of the Beaver
mkarkalla.blogspot.com

Offline Don Getz

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 04:52:28 PM »
I believe Wes lives out around Altoona.    A very dedicated shooter, in the same vien as Roger, and has built a lot of guns,
not sure what he's up to now.   Haven's seen him for several years.......Don

Offline Roger Fisher

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2009, 06:06:12 PM »
Ol Wes lives near Altoona Pa and the Tuckahoe ML club proudly counts him as a member. Don Blazer of Bellwood or Altoona would have contact info.  Try Wayn Flora first.  Wayne can connect you with Don Blazer if he doesn't have contact info on Wes.   Wes mentioned to me that he has many gun orders to finish.....

He's a $#*! of a shot for an old geezer.... ;D

Offline T*O*F

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2009, 10:06:10 PM »
Thanks guys,
I'll pass the info on to my friend
Dave Kanger

If religion is opium for the masses, the internet is a crack, pixel-huffing orgy that deafens the brain, numbs the senses and scrambles our peer list to include every anonymous loser, twisted deviant, and freak as well as people we normally wouldn't give the time of day.
-S.M. Tomlinson

Offline SR James

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2009, 07:51:45 PM »
A Wes Noye made .54 percussion fullstock has been available on Gunbroker for some time if your friend wants
to see one of his rifles.

http://v2.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=150660322
« Last Edit: December 31, 2009, 07:53:53 PM by SR James »