Author Topic: Miniture Bag and Acouterments  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Tim Crosby

• Administrator
  • AKA TimBuckII
Miniture Bag and Acouterments
« on: May 06, 2010, 05:18:21 PM »
 I think this has been here before (Maybe on the old forum) but seeing that scaled down Lancaster rifle over in Building made me think this set would go well with it. The double bag is about 3 1/2 X 4, from the top of the strap to the bottom of the bag it is 16", the horn is right at 5 1/2". Along with the bag and horn there are two bullet blocks, a small bell, a pick and brush turned from antler, a turned antler powder measure, a small patch knife, a turkey call, a tinder box with striker, tinder, steel and flint made of walnut and horn, a fishing line with hook and float, a screw driver, with brass feral and turned Walnut handle, a flint wallet, with flint, a shot pouch, with shot, a flint knapper, a pipe and a pouch with tobacco in it. I add to it as I think of other things that would be handy to have.

Tim C.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2020, 01:15:13 AM by Tim Crosby »

omark

Re: Miniture Bag and Acouterments
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2010, 12:32:16 AM »
that is really cool.   8)  mark

longhunter1757

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2010, 03:18:11 PM »
Sweet!!!!!
What I would have given to have a set like that when I was a youngun!

Rich

Offline G. Elsenbeck

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2010, 10:12:44 PM »
Great looking little set you have there Tim.  Geez I have trouble enough with regular size and you and go and minaturize on me.  Great effort Tim and love it to make one of my own to use as a display.  Keep it up.
Gary

Ps, plan on going to Dixons this year?
Journeyman in the Honourable Company of Horners (HCH) and a member in the Contemporary Longrifle Association (CLA)

There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."