General discussion > Contemporary Longrifle Collecting

House Auction Rifle

(1/4) > >>

G-Man:
I got my first glimpse of the rifle that Hershel, Frank and John House built for the CLA auction.  It is on display at Friendship this weekend.

I won't really try to describe it too much - other than it is unbelievable.  Classic Woodbury with little elements everywhere on it borrowed from original guns and reinterpreted in House artistry.  To me its like when you look at your kids faces and all of a sudden you'll catch a glimpse of a long gone parent, grandparent, or someone else in your family - familiar yet all their own too.

Yes I bought tickets.  Yes I will buy more before the raffle drawing!

Bought one for my daughter too - I am hoping that she will let dad shoot it at least once if she wins. ;)

Guy

bob in the woods:
I've been checking the website, but they still don'y have any photos. I thought they might be holding off until the CLA show, but we are past that now, so.......let the rest of us see this!!!!!

Dr. Tim-Boone:
Also, for those of us who never get to Friendship, how do we buy tickets??    No fair keeoping it a secret Guy!!   ;D

T*O*F:

--- Quote ---Also, for those of us who never get to Friendship, how do we buy tickets??
--- End quote ---

Tim,

This is a logic test. :D

If you can make it to the CLA show, why can't you make it to Friendship.  It's just on the other side of the river.

Also, it's a CLA auction.......why didn't you buy tickets when you were there?

shifty:
What a D-- fine answer tof

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version