Author Topic: Suzzie Warren Bicio  (Read 3691 times)

George F.

Suzzie Warren Bicio
« on: October 11, 2008, 01:07:37 AM »
I am truely pleased  with having Suzzie's addition to the Forum . Her skills and knowledge are deeply valued, as are all of the other members that have crossed paths with the problems and tips we all seek in their own endeavors.  ...Geo.

Offline elk killer

Re: Suzzie Warren Bicio
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 02:50:30 AM »
i for one like many others,,have dealt with Suzie for years,,i simply cant say enough good things about her and her company..!!!
only flintlocks remain interesting..

HistoricalArmsMaker

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 09:24:50 PM »
Geez... thanks guys! My ears are burning!
Yall been tellin' me to get on here for some time and well.... I was on the wrong one! This site is great! Anything I can do to help just holler! Although I'm a work-a-holic, I take a breather every once in a while to peruse the other muzzlegun-luvin nuts here!
SusieQ

Marty

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 02:04:36 AM »
I guess i take Suzie for granted a little now. She is always there when i make one of my famous "ooops's". She just smiles and sayes "dont worry we can fix that". The gang at the school has never stumped her and believe me we have tried! She is a wealth of info and a great person.

Offline Roger B

• You wouldn't have a snack, would you?
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 12:35:54 AM »
She really is a great talent & a lot of fun to be around.  If she can put up with me she has to be pretty nice.  Her school should be a great addition to the ML world. 
Roger B.
Never underestimate the sheer destructive power of a minimally skilled, but highly motivated man with tools.