Author Topic: Null B is da bomb!  (Read 3026 times)

Offline Roger B

• You wouldn't have a snack, would you?
Null B is da bomb!
« on: February 04, 2011, 11:43:33 PM »
Got out & shot some last Saturday when it was 75 degrees.  Chambers late Ketland & vent liner was always fast, but the null B was noticeably quicker than 4Fg.  I am now missing much faster than I ever was before ::)
Roger B.
Never underestimate the sheer destructive power of a minimally skilled, but highly motivated man with tools.

roundball

Re: Null B is da bomb!
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 01:30:08 AM »
Glad to hear it (not the last part)...from time to time folks claim a human can't tell a difference in ignition speed using various faster granulations of priming powder but my experience is the same as yours...(including the last part)

Offline smylee grouch

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 02:21:05 AM »
Just got a can of Swiss 4f and it lasts a good long time so was wondering if I could crush it down to finner powder like Null B would it work like Null B?

Daryl

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2011, 09:21:57 PM »
Might and might not - depends n how many 'fines' you produce which can retard ignition. I'd be happy with Swiss 4F but if it cost more than GOEX 4F - probably would use GOEX.

GOEX 4F is faster than GOEX3F in ALL my guns. The 'feeling' of speed is very slight, but it's there, just as it is in Larry's timed events.   & Gary & Gary, you are not alone - Tayor, Len & I also 'feel,see, hear' the difference- except we don't miss. HA!

Offline Roger B

• You wouldn't have a snack, would you?
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 04:53:30 AM »
To modify another saying about another common human activity; There are those that miss & those that lie about it! ;D  Don't ask me which I'm better at, either!
Roger B.
Never underestimate the sheer destructive power of a minimally skilled, but highly motivated man with tools.