Author Topic: Log Cabin English Fowler Pic's added  (Read 2500 times)

Offline BillPac

• N. Ohio
Log Cabin English Fowler Pic's added
« on: March 18, 2011, 09:51:33 PM »
Anyone in the area come on in and take a look at our fowlers.  We should be starting to inlet the locks tomorrow.
Pictures to follow.  Jim Kibler and Ian Pratt are willing to answer any and all build questions so if you need help or just want to visit stop by the Log Cabin.  We will be there from 8:30 until 5:30.
BillP
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 11:05:21 PM by BillPac »

Offline Jim Kibler

• Personal Website
Re: Log Cabin English Fowler class tomorrow 3/19
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 10:18:50 PM »
If you are close and have an interest in this stuff you should stop by.  I'm sure you will have a good time.  The students should be mostly working on lock inlets I'm guessing.  We'll have several original guns for study and enjoyment as well.

Don Getz... You going to make it out to one of these classes?  Should be turning nice weather soon.  Everyone is looking forward to seeing you and hearing your stories. 

Offline BillPac

• N. Ohio
Re: Log Cabin English Fowler Pic's added
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 11:03:10 PM »
I added a few pictures from Saturdays class.  Most people have their tangs inlet and are staring to inlet the lock.  Home work is to get the lock inletted and tuned up if you didn't already have that done.

If you have questions please ask.  Ian or Jim will jump on here and give you a proper answer.
BillP