Author Topic: Any major events happening in April?  (Read 3187 times)

HistoricalArmsMaker

Any major events happening in April?
« on: October 18, 2008, 01:16:25 AM »
Any major events happening in April? Thinking about this month to offer my Golden Mean 3 day course and wondering if it would collide with some other happenings.
Susie

Michael

Re: Any major events happening in April?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 03:47:51 PM »
Susanne,

The only thing going on in April that maybe a conflict is the 18th Century Market Fair held at Ft. Frederick State Park in Big Pool, Maryland. Although it is a 'local' event it pulls in a very big crowd from the region. It typically is held in the second half of april.

Michael

Offline flintriflesmith

• Flintriflesmith
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 07:00:32 PM »
Any major events happening in April? Thinking about this month to offer my Golden Mean 3 day course and wondering if it would collide with some other happenings.
Susie

The 2nd Annual Southern Longrifle Show is being held in Williamsburg, VA the first weekend in April. Sponsors of the show can add more details.
"If you accept your thoughts as facts, then you will no longer be looking for new information, because you assume that you have all the answers."
http://flintriflesmith.com

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 07:48:29 PM »
The 2nd annual Southern LongRifle show will be held April 3-4, 2009 at the Holiday Inn Patriot Williamsburg. See the Southern Longrifles Association LLC website for more information: http://www.valongrifles.com/southernlongrifleshow/

Dennis Glazener
member Southern Longrifles Association LLC

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

HistoricalArmsMaker

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 02:46:52 AM »
Thanks guys! I'll see how I can schedule around these. I suppose there are always going to be shows going on every month somewhere; but, Iv'e got to keep all of you in mind. I don't want to conflict with any if I can help it.
I'm getting so much interest in building using Golden Mean that I think I need to have a real gunmakers class on it.
Susie