Author Topic: Lurker coming out  (Read 3038 times)

Sport

Lurker coming out
« on: May 10, 2011, 12:52:00 AM »
Hi all, Im a long time lurker.  I have learned a lot lurking here over the years.  Thanks to you all for that. I have decided to come on out as I have an item I will probably  advertise for sale, but the rules say you need 25 posts before you can do so.  When permitted I will put my DP DBl Turkey Trap 12 gauge full choke both barrels up for sale.   I’ve only shot it about 20 x.  It is like new and not doing me or anyone else any good sitting in my safe.   I just don’t use it and its time to move it on, I think.   In the meantime, it’s been nice meeting you all.  Talk to you later,  Sport.

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
Re: Lurker coming out
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 02:40:43 AM »
Hi all, Im a long time lurker.  I have learned a lot lurking here over the years.  Thanks to you all for that. I have decided to come on out as I have an item I will probably  advertise for sale, but the rules say you need 25 posts before you can do so.
You need to read the rules closer. You can post after you have been a member for 30 or more days.
Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Offline D. Taylor Sapergia

• Member 3
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 06:24:28 PM »
Items for sale/trade ...do they need to be related to black powder,as a minimum?  Eg: no modern stuff?
D. Taylor Sapergia
www.sapergia.blogspot.com

Art is not an object.  It is the excitement inspired by the object.

Offline Dennis Glazener

• Administrator
    • GillespieRifles
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 07:54:15 PM »
Yes but the mods/admins try not to be real strict i.e. someone wants to sell a spotting scope (you use this for spotting black powder). or someone wants to trade archery equip for black powder items etc.

.22 rifles/pistols, inlines etc would be removed as soon as seen.
Dennis
"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend" - Thomas Jefferson

Sport

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 01:59:54 PM »
Thanks Dennis,  of course its a BP shotgun.  I'll see if I can't get it on there soon.  Thanks