Author Topic: Ely Cap Box Download  (Read 2788 times)

nvandal

Ely Cap Box Download
« on: June 26, 2011, 03:41:15 AM »
Hello Folks,
I found a reference to a download of different Eley Cap Box labels. When I try to go to the site, it can't connect. Does anyone out there have any idea of what this source is/was? Can someone give me a lead to the correct address? Or, can someone send me the link?
As always, much appreciated,
Norm Vandal
Roxbury, VT

Offline Dr. Tim-Boone

• Global Moderator
  • I Like this hat!!
Re: Ely Cap Box Download
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2011, 02:54:42 PM »
De Oppresso Liber
Marietta, GA

Liberty is the only thing you cannot have unless you are willing to give it to others. – William Allen White

Learning is not compulsory...........neither is survival! - W. Edwards Deming

Daryl

Re: Ely Cap Box Download
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 01:32:03 AM »
Here are his directions copied from the site Tim provided. Quite straight forward. I always download this sort of thing to my desktop - tha'ts the easiest place to find it later for use and susequent disposal.

"To use these labels, just right-click on the appropriate label and choose "Save picture as", then click on "save" to download the jpeg to your hard-drive. Print it out (I would recommend a good semi-stiff matte photo paper for best results... I used "HP Everyday" matte photo paper for my labels, and it works just great), then cut around the dark outer border. I run a black Sharpie around the perimeter to darken the cut edge."